The inclusion of this Astels are strong

Home Forums General The inclusion of this Astels are strong

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jodonone 4 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

Jodonone
    Participant

Character creation is very straight forward and has a ton of choices, but there really isn’t much that blew me away here. Astellia uses DirectX 9, and it shows, Astellia Online Asper since a number of the options looked outdated. Still, it had been fairly easy to create attractive characters without having to spend too much time fiddling with the various choices. After the obligatory naming of your personalities you are cast to a vast game world that truly looks pretty good considering the engine. The colors are vibrant, there are ample amounts of trees and NPCs littering the towns and adjoined grasslands. A lot of work was put into making your encounter in Astellia a good one.

Regrettably, minor annoyances creep up quickly, which marred my enjoyment. One example of this, is that the UI. While this sounds great, I ran into a problem where I reassigned my abilities based on how I use themas soon as I went into the first dungeon, it reset the whole art bar. At level 10, my Mage has 8 abilities. Even though this may sound great for gamers who like a lot of alternatives, the inundation of so many skills so ancient, and the requirement to use them for even the trashiest of trash mobs, gets tedious even at low levels.

In addition to the abundance of abilities that players are awarded, Astellia attempts to distinguish itself from other MMOs through a”furry friend” collection system. In Astella, the player is known as a Star Caller, who has the ability to call upon Astels, that are critters that will aid you in battle. As you progress, new Astels will join you, which will allow you to build a team which will make your conflicts infinitely simpler. Every new Astel which you earn also must get an area in your hotbar, along with your consumable things, your mounts, and an entirely separate bar that controls your Astels so they don’t go awry and begin attacking random items when you go AFK.

Personally, I believe that the inclusion of this Astels are strong, but my misgivings revolve mostly around the aesthetics of the Astels you get. Yes, this really is a Korean MMO, so there are some tropes that are expected, but it does seem a little odd to me that many of the Astels you get are little girls or cheap Astellia Online Asper odd anthropomorphic animals. Despite that, looking through the Astel cards, it was obvious that there are loads of more trendy and dangerous appearing Astels that will certainly appeal to other gamers like myself, that may not feel right summoning a bunch of small girls into battle with them.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.