Gold farmers are gunna be a problem

Home Forums General Gold farmers are gunna be a problem

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MMOexpshop 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

MMOexpshop
    Participant

They’ll assist them even though indirectly. The absolute quantity of material you can simply buy with gold is just another thing for casuals too. Hardcore tryhard nerds who dash the material to the finish and do constant high end raids will spend huge wealth on raid consumables with very little downtime to receive them or make these matts themselves with wow classic gold. This means with little effort or time invested casuals can make quick cash off the AH and then turn around and buy premade pvp groups complete armor sets and also get to raid content because the remaining folks in that category need their cash. You can inquire asmongold himself relating to this he’s stated multiple times even though his mom has been far more casual of a player she frequently had better gear simply due to the fact that she perfered to devote her time gold farming and exploring which lead to her being able to only buy out the armor she needed. Hell I knew a few people in my back in the day who would farm and wind up with higher tier armor than the remainder of the raid tier team up before AQ40 and then they simply bought premade pvp material out. A premade will happily allow you to sit in base while a pug for honor stomps they would alrdy be getting with the extra bonus of a few hundred gold per several runs.

You can do so, but is that fun, is that why classic was fun back in the afternoon? Classic was fun since you ran around like a headless chicken, everybody around you was confused as youand when you awakened enter MC for the first time it felt like no dungeon you tried. When all is laid out infront of you and your literal pleasure comes from farming pops of gold to pay off hardcore gamers and purchase equipment they do not need(because every BoE raids desire they will purchase before you get the opportunity ). That isn’t interesting, that’s a worse version of retail where gold farmers will make their oh so glorious return. When the pleasure in WoW Classic you’ve left is what you get to buy with gold, then in my view that isn’t real fun. No point arguing should you believe that bollocks.

For one you mentioned purchasing the content. Two you may attempt to insult me if you wish but that reveals weight is held by your argument. And three yes that has been a part of this fun and is now there is a multitude of individuals who farm gold and use the AH to get into material because its easier to perform and less time consuming. Ontop of that how can it be more fun to be made to adhere to a group raid schedule for a game thats already figured out and have guild leaders breath down your throat over things they are likely to master loot from you once you may just buy those items and then go into the raid and not be concerned about becoming ninja looted.

If you truly think gold farmers are gunna be a problem too thats fine but evidence shows Blizzard cracks down them challenging to dissuade that. So far your only argument is that the only solution would be through it all and that every form of content is dull. Which is incorrect and you are just quoting what the movie said about the group quests which I never mentioned with your examples. As to casuals would have less fun, congratulations on with no points with classic wow gold for sale. You did not talk about paying gold for raids as a workable option no need. I can view your initial message and the only mention of individuals even farming gold is that this”Good gear takes playtime, and generally non fun playtime(farm the identical dungeon over and over, farm occupation stuff or only pure gold to purchase things ).”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.